Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday Tip - May 3rd, 2011 - "Modified Carolina Rig"

All of us that bass fish have had those days when it seems like no matter what we throw ... the fish will not bite.  When I am having a day like this I have found it is better to slow things down a little and throw a modified version of the Carolina Rig.  It is not a magic pill...but more often than not it produces.

Today's tip explains how I set-up this modified Carolina Rig and why it works for me...I
 hope that you enjoy.





As always, I appreciate your follow and look forward to your feedback.  If you have comments, questions, or a suggestion on a tip you would like to see featured - do not hesitate to leave a comment or e-mail me at rb@rbwrightoutdoors.com.


Thanks,

r.b. wright

No comments:

Post a Comment